Sharing And UsageArlington Woods does not share, sell, rent or lend any of your information unless you expressly give us permission to provide such information to a third party. Arlington Woods typically does NOT utilize any third party services.
The only exception to this non-sharing policy is when Arlington Woods is ordered, by a court of law, to release such information.
Why You Have Received Information From AWFMC
- you have contacted us and provided us with your email or mailing address;
- you subscribed to one of our email subscription lists; or,
- you have an existing relationship, of some sort, with Arlington Woods Church
How To Stop Receiving Information From AWFMCIf you no longer wish to receive information from Arlington Woods, please advise us of your request, in writing. You may do so by one of the following means:
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by fax: (613) 596-5576; or,
- by mail: 225 McClellan Road Ottawa, Ontario K2H 8N5
In your request, please include your full name, your physical mailing address, and/or your email address, depending on the manner by which Arlington Woods has been sending you information.