Arlington Woods Marriage Course
We are no longer accepting registrations for this run of the marriage course.
If you missed it this time, let us know that you're interested in being a part of it the next time we offer it by contacting Pastor Mike at email@example.com.
Our marriage course is for any married or cohabiting couple, whether they've been together for one year or sixty-one years, whether they have a good relationship or are struggling. The practical tools of this course are applicable to everyone.
We'll be running the marriage course every second Sunday following the morning service beginning on Sunday, February 25th, 2018. The course will take place downstairs in the Children's Ministry area from 12-1:30pm. Please plan to bring a bagged lunch with you. Also just a reminder that this course is for couples to take together. Tentative dates are Feb 25, March 11 & 25, April 8 & 22, May 6 & 20.
Over seven sessions, the course will help you to:
- Understand each other's needs
- Communicate more effectively
- Grow closer by learning methods to resolve conflict
- Recover from the ways you may have hurt each other
- Recognize how your upbringing affects your relationship
- Improve relationships with parents and in-laws
- Develop greater sexual intimacy
- Discover each other’s "love language" and much, much more....